WHY STUDIO PROJECT?
If you have reached Level 2 + (improvers plus) or Level 3 (intermediate) in our Salsa Training Courses, it means that you have a passionate commitment to mastering those dance steps. We cherish your progress and we strive to assist you in the best way possible. For this reason, we have designed a Levels 2 + and 3 Training Course with improved methodology, instructed by 2016 Salsa World Champion of Pasos Libres, Paolo Costarelli and held in a professional dance studio.
- Measuring & tracking progress
- Learning on a constant basis
- Individual feedback on your performance
- Setting goals & targets
- Free access to the after class social club in River Bar
- Opportunity to practice in a fun & familiar environment
- Students are required to pay in advance for the classes as this is a course in high demand
- Your 9 week programme begins from the payment day
- Punctuality and commitment are imperative
- Wear jazz shoes or bare socks for class
DANCE CLASSES & CLUB
Welcome to Salsa Dublin drop-in timetable.
Our level structure is:
- Beginners (level 1)
- Beginners plus (level 2)
Salsa On 1 Lady Style Level 1 5:00PM Lady Styling On 2 Level 2 6:15PM
SOCIAL DANCE CLUB
After all our classes, our students come together to dance from 10:00PM to late at night, 7 days a week.
If you are looking for having an one to one private classes in any dance style with world dance champion teachers, please email SalsaDublin@gmail.com.
KINDLY REGISTER IN OUR FREE FORM BELOW TO BOOK A CLASS
NOTE: Locations can be change at any time, please register & follow us in social media. Payment must be done at the day of the class. You´ll recieved an email shortly with more info.