One for all and all for one.
Conquering your fear.
WHY DUBLIN DREAM CATCHER CHOREO?
Being part of a choreography is both a collective and an individual experience. A group will give you the confidence and the support to overcome any fears, while as an individual you will conquer more of yourself.
Salsa Dublin has a rich and variated experience with choreography workshops. We have worked closely with international world champions, innovative choreographers and we grew on extensive knowledge and experience in this regard.
- New dance experience
- A journey of growth, change & achievemnt
- Improved musicality, footwork, lifts, stage performance posture, frame, dance of line, circle of dance, isolations, techniques
- Stage performance to one of our festivals or monthly parties.
WHO CAN JOIN?
Dream catcher project is design for student of any dance level who would like to experience being on the stage working towards a goal.
Email SalsaDublin@gmail.com for booking your spot or getting more information for the next events.
Welcome to Salsa Dublin dream catcher project timetable.
Our level structure is:
- Beginners (level 1)
- Beginners plus (level 2)
- Improvers (level 3)
- Improvers plus (level 4)
Salsa Catcher Level 1,2,3,4 6:30PM
Bachata Catcher Level 1,2,3,4 6:30PM
Rueda de Casino Level 1,2 6:30PM
- 3 months
- 12 lessons
- After 3 months we will do the 1st performance
- 4 extra training (not included on the full pack)
- Minimum 3 performances
HOW MUCH COST?
- €120 for the lessons
- €12,50 pay as you go (deposit €40)
- €5 each person for extra training
- River bar, Dublin 1
KINDLY REGISTER IN OUR FREE FORM BELOW TO BOOK A CLASS
NOTE: Locations can be change at any time, please register & follow us in social media. Payment must be done at the day of the class. You´ll recieved an email shortly with more info.